Sunday, April 21, 2013

And So it Begins...

Yes sir.  It's that time once again!  The fish are where they are supposed to be and we have been finding them on the ends of our lines as well.  This has been a long spring for me personally as I have been bouncing back from a knee surgery.  I feel great and am getting stronger by the day.  I have been lucky enough to have some repeat clients who eased me back into guiding nicely and boosted my confidence by telling me I haven't missed a step.  My southern NH days are all booked at this point, but Pittsburg is open for mid July into August and beyond.  Feel free to email me for information on trips this summer up there.  As for me, I am off to sleep as the fish will be calling my name once again in the morning.  Here are a few pics from the start of another wonderful guiding season!

-Patrick


Nice Bow
Way to go Jaci!
I think he ate a baseball!
Honker...



No comments:

Post a Comment