Friday, July 18, 2014

A Change in the Weather, a Change for the Better?

I went to sleep while it was summer and woke up to find the fall.  I know this is maybe a bit dramatic, but it was high 80's a few days ago and I woke up to 39 the other morning.  I absolutely love cool crisp air for many reasons.  First it is just a reminder of the best time of year which is still to come.  Fall is just perfect in Pittsburg.  Next it allows me to get my runs in at any time of day.  I like to guide morning sessions, run 8-10 miles midday and then get back out for the evening hatch with my "sports."  When it is hot and humid, the midday lull in fishing usually consists of rehydrating after a tiring morning.  Needing to get in my runs after a full day of guiding can be tough as well.  But I digress.  The past couple of days have been wonderful with highs in the mid-upper 60's and no humidity at all.  The fishing has still been great as well.  Here is a short picture update of a trip from a few days ago.  My open dates are filling fast, but if you would like to snatch up one of the remaining open slots, let me know!  Thank you for spending the time to read this!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

Pittsburg Bugger fools them again!

Classic "Muppet Face"

Nice big leaper in the mix!

Nice Backdrop! Good Work Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment