Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall in New Hampshire!

Sorry for the long delay everyone!  Things get a bit crazy when I return south and start a new school year of teaching!  We are in full swing Fall Mode right now!  Bow season starts on Monday and the leaves are beginning to change.  Salmon are around in a lot of the normal areas.  Brookies are getting colored up and starting to feed more aggressively.  I do still have a select few days left for a trip if you are interested, but the season end is fast approaching.  If you are a long term planner and want to get in the books for 2015 let me know as the "prime" dates are already starting to fill.  In the meantime, I will be guiding, fishing and enjoying the outdoors as much as possible in the next few months!  It really is a great time to live in New England!  Hope to see you around!  As always if you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com


No comments:

Post a Comment