Sunday, April 3, 2016

Time to FISH!

Hello Everyone!

     We have been all over the place lately and the fishing is as good as I have seen for this early in the season!  I have been to most of my early season areas and have caught fish at each one.  That is not the norm for this time of year.  I would expect to hook a half dozen fish per day when the fishing is just starting to come around, but 20+ hookup days are what we have been doing lately.  Spring fishing on warm days are some of the most fulfilling outings regardless of the amount of fish hooked and with the success lately I pretty much feel spoiled.  As I am writing this I am looking out the window at 50 mph, snow blown, wind gusts, but I know it will not last and we will be back on the water soon.  I am very excited for the next couple of weeks of fishing! 
     I do have a couple of open slots if you are thinking about getting on the water before the spring action is over.  If you would like to know what I have open for the Lakes Region area, let me know soon!  Once May rolls around it will be Pittsburg time!

Thank you for stopping by and as always feel free to shoot me an email with any questions!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

21" Bow

Chris Gets it done!

Clean Bow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment