Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year Everyone!  

 


   

     I hope you are all having a great start to 2021 as I know most people are trying to put 2020 in the rearview!  As for Fish Story Guide Service, I am looking forward to having plenty more adventures on the rivers with you all in 2021!  Each new year brings a new hope and I am certainly hopeful that we can get back to some sort of a normal routine this year.  Thank you so much to all of the people who kept this business afloat during the struggles of 2020.  I will not forget all of the kindness that was showed and support when we needed it most!  

     I am already booking for my spring "Lake Run" trips in April and May and my Pittsburg calendar is filling faster than it ever has!  If you want to finally get up to the Great North Woods and see what fly fishing in Pittsburg NH is all about, feel free to send me an email or text message anytime!   

     ***New this year*** I will be selling "Guide Packs" of my most productive guide flies this year!  I always have clients ask me if they can buy flies at the end of our day on the water and this year I will be stocked and set up to do just that!  You can CUSTOMIZE your own packs to create just what YOU need to hit the rivers! I am selling 1 Dozen Guide Flies in a Micro Box for $40.00 or 2 Dozen Guide Flies in a Micro Box for $65.00. Check out my FACEBOOK page for more information and pictures of flies that will be available!  

     I am really looking forward to hearing from you all and hope to see you all on the rivers soon!  For the most UP TO DATE fishing Reports, Pictures and Videos, check out our FACEBOOK page!  www.facebook.com/fishstoryguideservice 

-Patrick 

603-770-5876 (Text = best way to get me quickly!)

patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com (Email)


No comments:

Post a Comment