Monday, July 20, 2015

Days of Gold....

We have been having a good old fashioned Pittsburg summer lately.  It has been more beautiful than ever and the fish are still happy.  I was lucky to guide a pair of gentlemen who plain and simply had fun with their time on the water!  This has been a trend this year and for me it makes guiding a wonderful experience.  My "sports" have all been great people, down to earth and willing to learn.  What more could I ask for!?  The dry flies have been doing well also.  There is something about a trout coming up to a dry and smashing it, that is just tough to explain.  It is electric and shoots adrenaline throughout your body in a way that makes you want to jump out of your skin!  Thanks again guys! 
I do have more open trip dates for next week and August, but let me know soon as we are running low on time!  Enjoy the dog days of summer!

Shoot me an email anytime!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

Got his salmon!

Fish and fellas!

Nice pattern

Great Leaping Battle with this one! Great work!

Artsy..

No comments:

Post a Comment