Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Birthday in Pittsburg is the Only Way to Go!


     I just turned 32 years old and I was in Pittsburg when it happened.  I was in my favorite place in the world with two of my favorite people (fiancé and father), catching my favorite fish (Salmon), on one of my favorite stretches of river.  If there was ever a better birthday gift I can not think of it!  Here are a couple of pictures, but be sure to check out the new Facebook page for videos and updates as well!  I still have some spots available for June, July and August in Pittsburg, but they are filling in fast!  Let me know if you want to get out in the Great North Woods!

www.facebook.com/fishstoryguideservice

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

20.5" and old! Also it was 70 degrees and sunny


18" and on the skinny side

The next day it was 37 and starting to snow!  The fish were biting well though!  I was able to land double digits with four fish over 20". 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment