Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pittsburg, Salmon and LAKERS??

Wow, its been a while!  Sorry for the delay!  I will say this, my posting drought is mostly due to an extremely great month of May fishing.  It has really been awesome lately and I am happy to report that Pittsburg is back in action as well.  I am currently done booking southern N.H. until the fall.  Thank you very much to all of the great clients I had the pleasure of guiding so far this year.  I have a lot of availability for Pittsburg in July and August but it is starting to book.  If you have any interest in learning about Pittsburg and what type of fishing it has to offer let me know.  I would be happy to show you the area.  Here are some pics of the past few weeks.

19" Pittsburg Laker on an 18 BWO Emerger

Ron with a 23" LL Salmon

22" LL Salmon , Size 18 Caddis Emerger

No comments:

Post a Comment