Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pelham Fly Fishing Show

So the Pelham Fly Fishing Show is this coming Saturday and Sunday and I have stocked up with some new stories, videos, pictures and flies to share.  As I have done in the past, I plan to have a Pelham Show Deal.  My plan is to take $25 off of any trip that is booked with me during the Pelham Show.  SO if you are thinking about going on a trip with me this year, you can save a few dollars and a date in my book, by letting me know at the show!  I hear there are a lot of great presenters as well this year.  Tom Jutras will be giving casting lessons once again as well as sharing a booth with me.  Stop on by and we can chew the fat for a while!  I still have openings for the the last full week in April and that is my school vacation, so I have a few weekdays available as well!  See you all at the show! 
-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment