Friday, July 19, 2013

Adventures...

Hello Folks!
     For the first time in a long while, the rivers are pretty much back where they should be flow wise.  I am really encouraged by this and hope to show some new clients what Pittsburg is all about in the near future.  Over the past week, I have done more exploring and bushwacking than I ever have in my 20+ years in Pittsburg.  I made a list of all of the areas that I wanted to check out at the beginning of the year and am flying through it.  Some of these places are not too difficult to access, while others are just plain and simply hours of bushwacking into areas that may or may not even hold fish.  It is fun to just grab the Topo Map and pic a dot of blue to find.  I have been checking the well known areas also, and the fish are ready to go.  The high water as of late has given them a chance to spread out as well as dodge any fly fisherman, which is making them even more willing to take a well presented fly these days.  I have seen more wildlife up here in the past week than I can remember as well.  I hope the summer is treating you nicely and if you want to escape the heat and have a little fun fishing in Pittsburg, let me know!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com


18" Salmon


Look Closely :)


Moose


Backwoods


Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment