Sunday, April 20, 2014

Here We Go!

Every day things are getting better at this point.  Water temps are creeping into the comfy zone for salmon and trout and we are catching the early scouts.  I had a great client this weekend and though we worked for the fish we landed, we were rewarded with some beautiful fish.  The next couple of weeks are shaping up to be great and water flows are even where they should be as well.  I was very tempted to get out early before the family Easter festivities, but I opted for a run and some yard work instead.  Isn't that how it is supposed to go: Work before play?  Well I plan on playing quite a bit in the next few weeks so I better go get some more work done!  Let me know if you want to get in the books for a Pittsburg trip this summer.  The dates are booking fast!  Happy Easter!

-Patrick

Email for booking! Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

Way to go Mike!

Dark Bow

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found them. Should be more every day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks William! They did not come in numbers yet, but the ones that did come in were large and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete