Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Year of the Fish!

I am not going to get into the whole story, but for those of you who know me well, fly fishing has been the biggest part of my life for most of my years.  Along with running, fly fishing has been a constant positive aspect of my life since I can remember.  Well, sometimes LIFE gets in the way of pursuing the things that truly make us who we are.  This time however, LIFE has changed me for the better.  Since my last real post back in JULY, I have made a few large life moves and though some were very difficult, I feel as though the struggle to obtain happiness has certainly been overcome this time.  I have finally bought a house with the love of my life and on Christmas Day I was able to ask her to be my wife in front of her family.  She said "YES" and we are now on our way to forming the life that we both see for ourselves in the future.  The best part is that our future does still coincide with Fish Story Guide Service!  I have been getting lots of little messages from people in the past few months about why the blog is not up to date and how things were going and I certainly appreciate all of the inquiry.  Well this post is to shed the light and show you where this road is headed.  This road is leading to "The Year of the FISH!"  I am going to slowly post some pictures and stories from this past fall as the winter moves along, but at the same time start to map out 2016.  I am fully ready to dive into guiding this year and hope to make Pittsburg the main focus.  I am already receiving calls and emails from repeat clients about next spring, summer and fall and I am really grateful for that!  For anyone who has been thinking about trying to get up to Pittsburg this year let me know your thoughts and I can help make your plans come to life!  I hope that this little memo finds everyone happy, healthy and ready for "The Year of the FISH!"

Feel free to email me anytime!
Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment