Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
     I know it seems like a long delay in posts, but such is life!  Since the last update I have become a father and have adjusted well to the new schedule!  I have made a few big updates to the Website and wanted to share them with you.  First off, I added a link to the brand new Fish Story Guide Service YouTube page.  This is where I will post an archive of videos from all of my fly fishing adventures.  I have years worth of videos that I am in the process of uploading and would love to get more subscribers!
     Next, I put a link to the official Fish Story Guide Service Facebook Page.  This is where I actually do my most regular updates and posts.  I put videos, pictures, stories and more on this page all season long.  If you want the latest and greatest, this is the place to go!  This is also the best way to get ahold of me quickly during the season.
     I have already started booking many trips for 2019.  If you are looking for specific "prime time" dates, now is that time to get in the books!  If you have any questions feel free to let me know!
     I hope everyone had a wonderful fishing year and I can't wait to get back out on the water with you in 2019!


No comments:

Post a Comment