Sunday, July 13, 2014

Can It Get Any Better?

I think the answer would have to be no.  Just about everything has been perfect up here for the past few days.  The weather was perfect, the flows were perfect, the hatches were perfect and the fishing was, dare I say, PERFECT!  If I had to script a guided trip and plan each detail, the past few trips would have been it.  I had a brand new "sport" up in Pittsburg last week and I always like to show new folks what Pittsburg is all about.  Pittsburg did not disappoint.  We lost track of the numbers of fish we caught in the first hour and then moved all over the river to hit some areas that were a bit more off the beaten path.  The best part was that there was no one else around.  We saw one person the entire trip.  Plenty of beautiful fish were landed and to put the cherry on top, we still have salmon in the river as well. Thank you for a great day Justin! We were catching fish with: Caddis Dries, Hoppers, BWO's, Emerginators, Eggs, Feedinators and Pittsburg Buggers.  1st Dam is flowing around 160 CFS, which is just about perfect for summer time fishing in my opinion.  I do have some week days open over the next few weeks as well as a couple of weekend days.  I would love to share this great fishing with others, so please feel free to shoot me an email for my availability!  See you out there!

Patrick@fishstoryguideservice.com

Shoulders!

1st of many today.

Muppet Face

Silver Leaper

Dark

Love the green on this one!

Action Shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment